top of page
What is counselling?
Counselling is the practice of identifying your personal, relationship or family challenges with the assistance of a highly trained professional called a counsellor.
How Does Counselling Work?
The most common way of recruiting a Counsellor is either you have spoken with your local doctor, family member or friend about a challenge in your life and it was recommended to talk to a counsellor.
The counselling session with Zenith is based firstly on a 20 min free consultation, and then at your decision, we move on to a second session where forms are completed and your current challenges are talked about in an open and non-judgmental way.
Follow up session allows you and the Zenith counsellor to further explore your current life challenges and formulate a clear vision that benefits you.The aim of counselling is to empower you to make a positive change.
The Zenith experienced counsellor can support you to:
• Recognize yourself and how you connect to others
• Comprehend your relationships as they are now and how they change
• Find out what you want from a relationship in the future
• Pinpoint and explore your feelings in a safe place
• Manage with challenging life circumstances
• Build positive family lifestyle.
bottom of page